Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, your diet matters!

As a registered dietitian and athlete, my perspective is unique.  I'm intrigued by and study eating for performance & overall health.  

How does healthy eating influence how fast we can run, how much weight we can lift?  Moreover, how can we eat to feel & be healthier?

Through this blog, I'm going to offer good advice on general nutrition -- practical, simple things you can do to improve your diet.  I'll shed light on nutrition myth & fact to help sort out the good, bad, and ugly.  

As a personal trainer and long-time lover of fitness, I know a thing or two about eating for performance & those proven dietary habits that can, in fact, improve your running pace or help increase your endurance & strength.  I'll tell you what I know so you can be a better athlete.

Joust Nutrition endeavors to be fully interactive.  Send me your questions, post your thoughts and comments, share your healthy eating recipes & habits.


2 comments:

Feng said...

One thing I know for sure: chocolate cake sure doesn't help me to run any faster! ;)

Unknown said...

I don't know about that, I would say it motivates one to run