Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you as you have kept me accountable to my  promise to myself to exclude processed food and dessert for these 10 days.  I can honestly say I have thought about the commitment we made several time this past week when my body wanted some dessert.  I keep on telling myself that I can't throw out a challenge and then not follow through with it myself.  I need to lead with my actions, not my words.  

For me, avoiding these 'trigger' foods has gotten easier and I can honestly say that I feel better and have more energy.  We have 4 days left and making it through the weekend may present challenges but I have you all to help me get through it.  We are doing this together and we will succeed!  Keep at it guys!

1 comment:

Feng said...

Yeah Melissa! We're holding on too! Check our (Sharons and myself) progress here:

http://www.gettingoffthecrack.blogspot.com