Monday, December 1, 2008

Who Needs Help?

I do,  in getting back on track with regards to eating well and returning to whole grains and bypassing the dessert.  The Thanksgiving meal was great and I enjoyed every morsel but I am back on track as of today!!  No white carbohydrates, no dessert that is what I am doing.  My goal is to do this until December 22nd.  I will give myself one day a week to have ONE  dessert, but no white stuff otherwise.  I don't want to set myself up for failure by completing eliminating dessert during the Holiday season.  One dessert a week is very doable.  

Who else is in?  Commit to it right now before you continue to slide downward!  22 days!!  

3 comments:

Jenn Cornell said...

I'm in! Getting back on track isn't as much fun as going off track. ;

Feng said...

I'm in!

Unknown said...

I'm in! I could definitely feel the difference and while I enjoy carbs and sugar as much as the next person, I enjoy the level of energy I had more.