Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week two

Some of us had better weeks then others, I will admit my week two was pretty tough.  I was out of town all week and at the mercy of others as to the food choices I was given.  I held strong the first 2 days but by day 3 I gave in to the 3p cookie break and it was all downhill from there!  The good news is that I am back on track now and already feeling a lot better.  It is amazing how much more energy we have when we eat right and get exercise.  

We need to stay motivated this week!  This is the time where we may start to feel like throwing in the towel and stay to hell with it.  I want you to think of the end result and keep that in focus.  What is the end result for you?  Is it feeling better in your clothes?  more energy?  performing better not only in your job but at the gym?  Whatever it is for you it is important enough to take the time to take care of yourself.  

Stay focused and on track!  It is worth it!

No comments: